Its a Whole New Chapter

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The House of Matilda

Let me tell ya a lil bit abt yesterday's shooting.
I, alone went to Matilda house which located at Punggol.
The house is situated just beside the Punggol MRT station and
its about 5-10 minutes walk.
When i reached along the side of the field, searching for a path
which leads me into the field and to the house is a difficult task for me.
and i found i path which lead me in.

What encourage me to have a shoot there is firstly, the place is VERY
nice. Ive seen some photographer like Imran's and its BEAUTIFUL.
Secondly, although its abandoned house and many people said it is "haunted",
i've seen people photograph their wedding photos there (on the net)too! If it is really "haunted",
why would people go and have their wedding shoot there? Out of curiosity, that's why i went there ALONE! Yes alone. I tell you, you can't barely imagine how creepy it was.
The roads with no cars..LRT stations which not operating. That really shows how silent the place is, except the chirping of birds and hissing of the winds. and yes again I was alone. At that point of time, although i know its creepy, i didn't think any bad things. Because i believe if other people can have their shoot without any disturbance, why can't me? So that's really makes me some courage to break through the ice.

So here i was... In the middle of the field of nowhere. Front, The Matilda house. It's really a huge house.

Matilda


fist sight of the house



matilda1


Second sight which is another SIDE. In colors.



Matilda3


How about a night here?




I only manage to snap from outside. coz' the soil is really muddy. That's really frustrate me. Maybe God won't let me go any further alone. hmm... with fear of wild dogs i walked home. Will I have my visit for the second time..

No comments:

About Me

110689 wicked_orbs@hotmail.com

Blog Archive

A Comment? Shout here!